Our client is seeking an experienced Application Analyst to facilitate communication between client end users and internal technical team to ensure the proper configuration of client-facing external applications.
This is a permanent/direct hire position which will sit remote. Candidates must be local to the Twin Cities, MN area.
- Collaborate with client end users to understand business needs and stakeholder requirements, documents requirements, and translates needs into functional requirements for client-facing application
- Communicate with internal technical team to facilitate design, implementation, and maintenance of external solutions
- Identify and track application upgrades and improvements, making suggestions as needed and communicating any changes to clients
- Prepare documentation for application requirements, specifications, and usage
- Perform system performance testing
- Provide on-call support for system issues
- Over 4 years of experience with application support and implementation
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with marketing technology or related software
- Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical users at a variety of levels; customer service orientation
- Experience creating client-facing deliverables
- Pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com