Ledgent Technology is partnering with an industry leading digital marketing company to find An Application System Analyst. This position will work with the PMO Dynamic Content Management group to help create and manage deliverables within their client's initiatives. This position is responsible for the analysis, design development, implementation, and support of enterprise content development systems. It will also help create/maintain solution configuration content analysis for customers. Experience with Customer Communication Management tools IE: Messagepoint and Quadiant Inspire are highly desirable.
This position can sit 100% remote but candidates must be local to the Greater Minneapolis-St Paul, MN area.
- Have a strong understanding of application technology including application infrastructure configuration to help translate business needs into functional requirements
- Ability to integrate and support both development and production execution
- Document updates to new/existing solution design and functionality
- Ensure stakeholder's needs are identified, documented, and met
- Work with application architects, internal and external business users to design/maintain ongoing solutions
- Design, develop and document layout structures
- Effectively use tools in problem solving and application analysis
- Make recommendations and spot trends in reoccurring problems that need assist in developing improvements
- Ability to understand application functionality and make recommendations to improve performance
- 4+ years of application support experience including architecture and implementation
- Degree in IT or relevant field
- Experience in Messagepoint, Quaidant or other comparable software are preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in managing the creation of deliverables across a variety of client production
- Ability to understand enterprise and business segment processes
- Comfortable with learning new softwareDigital marketing experience is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com