Our partnered client is looking for a Cloud Solutions Architect. This is a customer facing technology role that is accountable for a great customer cloud journey experience. You provide strategic advice, professional services and robust solutions to national and international enterprises, helping them to successfully transition to and operate in the Microsoft cloud using Managed Services. (Fully remote role with travel a few times a year to either San Diego, Seattle or San Juan Puerto Rico. $165,000 salary with excellent bonus scheme)
- Understand customers' needs, their background, organizational dynamics. You are able to provide customers with solutions that add value to their business.
- Provide expert technical advice and design, answering RFPs and RFIs and architecting solutions. Translate customer needs into corresponding architecting solutions.
- Understand specific Azure technology components and solutions for actual delivery and operations.
- Lead technical architecture reviews in coordination with the CTO council and various technical teams to determine compliancy with the agreed standards and architecture.
- 5+ years work experience in a similar role.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in architecting, designing and implementing Microsoft Azure private, public and hybrid cloud-based solutions.
- Experience in requirements gathering & business analyst skills.
- 5+ years of experience in migrating on premise workloads to the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Azure solutions, Microsoft Azure, general data infrastructure, Cloud Services & Concepts (SaaS, PaaS, laaS)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org