Ledgent Technology is seeking a Lead Data Scientist for a fast-growing Navigation company.
This is a full-time remote opportunity.
**All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future.**
What you will be doing:
What you should bring to the table:
- Apply advanced mathematical and statistical techniques to enhance demand forecasts
- Create dynamic ticket pricing models to reflect factors that affect demand (seasonal and competitive pricing)
- Develop models for revenue management to improve booking processes
- Generate predictive models to identify clients purchasing behavior and incentives
- Conduct data mining, data transformation and data visualization from SQL-based database systems
- Collect different data sources that will help improve business decisions
- Design modeling and analysis techniques using open-source programs
- Establish conclusions drawn from data exploration and modeling into action items
- Enhance model accuracy by combining state-of-the-art technology and machine learning algorithms
- Run the integration of Predictive Analytics, Pattern Recognition, Data Mining, Reporting, and Data Visualization into ongoing business processes
- Detect business problems where data mining solutions could yield actionable Insights
- Mentor data scientists on machine learning algorithms and link with business teams to improve integration of machine learning models
- Degree in related field
- 5+ years: Professional experience in machine learning, data cleansing, coding analysis, data exploration, modeling, and reporting
- Design modeling and analysis procedures on existing and experimentally created data using machine learning algorithms with open-source tools
- Machine learning algorithms
- Machine Learning model development (with prototyping)
- Revenue management and pricing
- Python/R and SQL
- Data visualization and cloud computing tools (AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud)
- Git version control
- Developing SQL-based database systems for machine learning feature stores
- Platforms such DataBricks, Sagemaker, etc.
- Experience with models and analysis for pricing, targeting, and experimentation
- NoSQL database technologies
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com