Ledgent Technology is seeking a Technical Trainer to educate internal team members and clients on technical product offerings.
The ideal candidate has experience creating technical training materials and presenting those programs in a remote or classroom setting.
This is an ONSITE position located in Tamarac, FL. NO remote work allowed.
What you will be doing:
What you should bring to the table:
- Master the technology products offered
- Provide training sessions in a remote or classroom setting
- Develop and execute training programs
- Create and update manuals
- Provide continuing education and training of Tech Support and Field Tech associates
- Schedule training sessions with customers
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of features and procedures.
- Provide resolution accurately and promptly
**All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future.**
- 1-2 years in a training role in a classroom or virtual environment
- Experience with e-learning/virtual training
- Exposure/passion for technology
- Capability to create and present technical training material
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org