Partnered with a client who specializes in automotive technology and is among the largest automotive parts supplier in the world!
They are seeking a SR. JAVA PROGRAMMER to join the team. Responsible for direct support of the company's internally developed system, including internal functionality and interfaces with any external systems. Support includes the development of user applications, bug fixes, and modification/enhancements to existing functions, testing, system documentation, and ad-hoc data gathering/queries.
- Develop design specifications based on business user requirements. 20%
- Program development. 30%
- Troubleshoot system problems. 20%
- Testing of new/modified programs. 15%
- Ad Hoc data gathering/queries. 15%
Educational & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field is required or equivalent combination of education and work experience and demonstrated skills.
- Minimum of 7 years of system design/programming experience with the Java platform and the Java EE Application Servers including Restful Web Services and APIs.
- Operating Systems: AIX, Linux, (or other UNIX), Windows Server.
- Databases: DB2, Android SDK, MySQL, (or other similar RDBMS such as Oracle or MS SQL)
- Applications: WebSphere, Tomcat, (or other Web Application Server such as Apache), FTP, Email
- Tools: Microsoft office, VISIO, Change Management, JIRA issue tracker, Eclipse, CVS (or other version control software)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org