Ledgent Technology is partnering with an industry leader to look for a solid Network Administrator to join a growing team. Ideal candidate will be able to provide a superior level of assistance in resolving tickets, working on projects and maintain networking efficiency within the customers environments.
This position is on-site in the Brooklyn Center area. This position can also be a contract, contract to hire or direct hire.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple request
- Server Administration: Design, implement, and manage Windows Server environments running on physical and virtual machines.
- Network Administration: Design, implement, and manage physical and virtual networks, including firewalls, managed switches, VLANs, etc.
- Security Administration: Implement and manage security technology. Maintain secure Windows domain environments using Group Policy and other methods. Work with vendors to implement and manage EDR, DNS protection, email filtering, and other solutions.
- Ability to install/configure workstations and applications.
- Ability to work with outside vendors
Other preferred skills
- Degree in IT or relevant field
- 4+ years of experience with Windows Servers, Firewalls, VMware/Hyper-V, and Network Experience including managing and implementing
- Experience with troubleshooting OS, applications, PCs, and Laptops
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Certifications (MCSA, MCSE)
- WatchGuard, ConnectWise and Continuum experience
- Server backup software experience (Veeam preferred)
- Office 365 products, services, and management
- Mobile Device Management
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com