Ledgent Technology is seeking a Technical Project Manager to support client project implementations and internal ERP system changes/improvements.
This is a full-time ONSITE position located in Weston, FL. NO remote work.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future.
What you will be doing:
What you should bring to the table:
- Act as technical lead for assigned projects and tasks
- Partake in client communication
- Unite with internal teams and stakeholders
- Provide accurate and timely daily/weekly project status reports
- Run scrum meetings
- Develop and execute project plans
- Proactively identify and escalate risks/issues/threats
- Guarantee IT systems and workflows are sufficiently documented
- Participate in QA and UAT planning and execution
- Develop project requirements documentation
- Assure project plans are organized and vetted to secure delivery of SLAs
- Ensure quality controls are implemented to verify the accuracy of order processing
- Disaster recovery and business continuity planning
- 3+ years as a technical project manager in a software development team
- Degree in a related field
- PMP Certification (or equivalent six sigma, agile, or scrum)
- Implementing ERP projects
- Power to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Team player - ability to wear multiple hats
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org