We are partnering with a leading Consumer Product Company in Irvine, CA hiring a Senior Full Stack Magento Developer. Ideally we are looking for someone who is local here in Orange County, CA and is able to work hybrid on site. But we are also open to 100% remote candidate.
This will be a contract to hire position, W2 + benefits. Must be able to work within the CA PST time zone.
- Require strong and recent PHP/Magento/MySQL development experience
- Ideal candidate will be someone who can make changes to the backend of the system
- Would love to have someone who at least understands the architecture and the security aspects
- Working within a team of engineers, designers, solution architects, and project managers to create and design and implement Magento based eCommerce solutions based on client requirements
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- As part of the development team, regularly integrate your work into new and existing code bases using DevOps concepts while maintaining the team's high standards for consistency, quality, and design.
- Willingness to mentor and lead design and development initiatives and to to guide the team in all technical aspects of solution
NICE TO HAVE:
- BS or MS in computer science or related technical field
- Strong PHP and Magento skills with an emphasis on Object Orientated Programming.
- Strong experience in MySQL DB.
- Strong understanding of the Magento System Architecture, Design, Theming, Functionality Enhancements, Configuration.
- Strong experience in UI development and integration for the web and mobile applications that scale to high-volume production quality.
- Experience with OWASP secure coding practices
- Very strong in SOLID principles and object-oriented design skills with a proven track record of well-engineered design
- Experience with unit testing, functional testing and a history of successful participation in Agile Processes and Scrum Teams
- Conceptual and implementation knowledge of MVC framework and familiarity with Design Patterns
- Self-starter who can grasp difficult concepts and large architectures quickly
- Magento certification
- Experience in SPA (Single Page Application) like React/Angular, Bootstrap
- Experience in mobile development using React Native
- Experience using SQL Server, ASP.Net, Azure DevOps is a plus
- Experience using Azure Cloud
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org