Ledgent Technology is seeking a Social Media Coordinator who has a strong background in writing and conceptualizing creative ideas. This Social Media Coordinator will work alongside Graphic Designers, Video Editors, Media Buyers and Web Developers.
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity located on-site in Aventura, Florida.
Hours are Monday - Friday // 9:00AM - 6:00PM.
What you will be doing:
What you should bring to the table:
- Assist in managing company social media accounts
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice, and terminology
- Write engaging copy for social media posts. This includes one-liners for graphics and long form/short form copy for posts.
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Day-to-day moderation across multiple social media on our social media pages
- Delete spam or inappropriate comments from our social media posts
- Manage Employee Advocacy Program (Bambu) to ensure the promotion of company news and posts internally.
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube, Reddit, TikTok, and LinkedIn
- Follow social media trends and keep up to date with the digital landscape.
- Aid in creating content (video, photo, graphics) when needed for social media campaigns or trends.
- Ensure progress on all platforms by assisting in reporting analytics periodically
- Send text message communication via Community App
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, or relevant experience
- 1-2 years of social media management experience
- Experience with Social Media Management Software such as Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Later, HubSpot, Planoly, etc.
- Basic to mid-level proficiency in Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Premiere Pro
- Strong copywriting skills
- Fundamental design skills
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- The ability to multi-task with efficiency, poise, and confidence in a fast-paced environment
- Photography skills are a plus
- Customer Service/Sales mentality
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org