Ledgent Technology is partnering with an industry leading company to search for a HRIS Manager (Workday) to join their team. The ideal candidate will have worked with Workday Payroll, Prism, and Reporting. This position will be critical to improving various processes and procedures to optimize functionality. This position will also support the design/review of functional and technical requirements that are delivered.
This position is a direct hire that can sit 100% remote.
Job responsibilities include:
- Create, maintain, and ensure adherence of system best practices, processes, and documentation within the HRIS Team
- Configuration of the Prism and Workforce planning modules
- Advise/plan upcoming system analyst work for indication or risk and resource recommendations
- Work directly with the HR Systems Director for connect and discovery discussions with business partners.
- Manage projects and coordinate with HR teams for process, system, and support
- Help lead system implementations and release actives by providing guidance to business partners and System analyst on design and priority.
- Lead reporting/analytics within Workday for market trends and help provide thought leadership.
- Communicate effectively and regularly with system development teams on projects, design changes, etc.
- Work with Business Stakeholders, RVPs, Finance/Accounting and Operations.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- 8+ years of systems analysis experience
- Highly knowledgeable on creating technical specifications/documentations for large projects
- Application configuration experience
- Experience with system and application testing/implementations
- Experience with Workday
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com