Our client is seeking a Database Developer to join their growing team!
This is a contract-to-hire position with a hybrid office location in Minneapolis.
- Develop high-quality database solutions, utilizing T-SQL to develop and implement procedures and functions
- Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements
- Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables
- Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements
- Suggest new queries
- Develop procedures and scripts for data migration
- Provide timely scheduled management reporting
- Investigate exceptions with regard to asset movements
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Proven years of experience as an SQL Developer or similar role
- Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming and Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and Transparent Data Encryption (TDE)
- Familiarity with the practical application of NoSQLNewSQL databases
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org