Date Posted: 5/13/2022Apply Now
Hands on IT Manager managing small team, vendors, and implementation of new systems. Flex hybrid schedule within La Mirada.
Implements and maintains the policies and goals for the IT department to support the company's needs. Ensures proper information system operations and plans necessary upgrades. Oversees the internal IT support function. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adheres to approved budgets. Conducts research and recommends the selection of IT equipment, applications, and supplies. Maintains a productive working environment that cultivates a positive atmosphere and a value-added contribution to the company's operations. Has full authority for personnel actions. Support company direction through participation on the leadership development plan, including appropriate development and training of staff in other departments.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE CAN PROVIDE EXAMPLES OF PROVEN, SUCCESSFUL EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING KEY AREAS:
* Maintaining essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware.
* Owning projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative including roll-out and implementation of business software solutions.
* Handling business-critical IT tasks and systems administration.
* Analyzing department needs, identify vulnerabilities, and boosting productivity, efficiency and accuracy to inform business decisions.
WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED:
* Weekends Free to Spend with Family & Friends
* Leadership Development Training
* 100% Paid Employee Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
* Cafeteria Plan: Pre-Tax dollars towards Aflac, Legal Shield, Pet Insurance and other options
* Paid Time Off 15-30 Days a year based on tenure
* Paid Holidays upon hire, no waiting period - Includes a Floating Holiday for your Birthday
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the IT Manager position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.