We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer for a permanent position at a leading data analytics technology provider that needs talented individuals to help shape the future of their products. This is a fully remote position serving the Irvine location and offers up to $150K annual depending on experience along with excellent benefits.
*Must be US citizen.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Will work on the Kubernetes architecture and deployment for an enterprise application.
- This role will focus on automation, container orchestration and deployment tools, while working with development teams to help introduce best practices across the organization.
- Will collaborate to design, configure, deploy and maintain the app through its lifecycle.
- Will collaborate to design, configure, deploy, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot the continuously expanding cloud infrastructure, focusing on automation and CI/CD development.
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years of work experience in DevOps Engineering role.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Must have sound proficiency in: Linux/Unix, Windows, Mac, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS EKS, PostgresSQL (9.x and higher), and ElasticSearch.
- CI/CD: Jenkins, CodePipeline, Git, CodeDeploy, CircleCI
- Data Platforms/Analytics: Kafka, Flink, Spark
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org