Ledgent Technology is seeking a SharePoint Administrator for a remote, full-time opportunity.
All applicants must be local to the Miami, Florida or Atlanta, GA area. Non-local candidates are not being considered at this time.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future.
This person will be responsible for the design, administration, and support of the SharePoint infrastructure used by multiple business units for collaboration, content management and business support functions.
What you will be doing:
What you should bring to the table:
- Accountable for the SharePoint system's architecture, configuration, and systems analysis
- Develops, improves, and tests system
- Confer with users to determine requirements and revises system to meet user requirements
- Examine system capabilities and suggest improvements
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and fix problems related to data, software, servers, and usage
- Monitor performance and support system components, including web services, databases, etc.
- Function closely with other administrators and developers who are revamping and creating new workflows or integrating SharePoint with other systems
- Follow and optimize performance, security, and storage utilization of system
- Generate migration and upgrade strategies for SharePoint
- Conduct continuous improvement of the SharePoint infrastructure services
- Provide appropriate auditing, quotas, and usage information and consistently maintain search settings
- Install and sustain system software, including upgrades and patches
- Configure SharePoint farms and their associated services
- Compose security and logging
- Conduct SharePoint system backups, as well as develop and test disaster recovery plans
- Degree in related field
- Five years of provable SharePoint experience
- Proficiency in SharePoint branding
- Background using SharePoint 2013 Designer
- Understanding of SharePoint migration approach and best practices, including third-party migration tools
- Knowledge of InfoPath forms, MS Power Platform
- Familiarity with Office365 applications/tools
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org