Partnered with a client who is changing the landscape of the live sports and entertainment industry. They are striving to deliver innovative, cutting-edge technologies to enable safe, unforgettable fan experiences across the globe.
They are assembling a world-class technology team to build and support platforms and products that anticipate these emerging opportunities.
The Senior DevOps Engineer will join the Software Infrastructure team and be responsible for building and maintaining software, tools, and services that support builds and application deployments. With expert level knowledge of CI/CD, test and infrastructure automation, the engineer will also serve as a subject matter expert to software development teams and will be a point of escalation for the SysOps team.
- The Senior DevOps Engineer will be responsible for building, maintaining, and streamlining the automated build and release pipeline and migrating existing workloads and unlocking acceleration of new development in a multi-cloud environment.
- Help in defining best practices for source control management, creating and maintaining documentation of the build/release process, and investigating tools and processes to continually improve the reliability, stability and efficiency of these processes.
- 5+ years experience as a software/system engineer, with at least 2 years working with software builds and deployments
- Experience with source code and binary repository management tools, (eg. GIT and Artifactory)
- Experience with implementing continuous integration/continuous delivery solutions using Jenkins
- Strong scripting in Python, Ruby, Groovy, or similar languages
- Strong knowledge of AWS, GCP, and/or OCI including services in their compute, storage, databases, management tools, and analytics portfolio
- Experience with Infrastructure orchestration, service registry & discovery, and configuration management tools, such as Terraform (required)
- Experience with container technologies and platforms (eg. Docker, ECS, Kubernetes, Openshift)
- Strong Linux experience
- Developer centric mindset in order to facilitate velocity of the development process through safety and security
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com