Ledgent Technology is seeking an experienced Web Developer who has eCommerce / Shopify experience to maintain websites and servers to meet user-community needs.
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity with ample room for knowledge and career growth.
This position is 100% on-site in the Hallandale Beach, Florida area. Hours are M-F // 9:00AM - 6:00PM
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future.
What you will be doing:
What you should bring to the table:
- Maintain websites and servers to meet client user needs.
- Build functional, easy-to-use, attractive and secure websites
- Ensure functionality and efficiency of the web infrastructure
- Test websites across browsers, operating systems and devices
- Maintain, configure and troubleshoot hosting platforms like GoDaddy, InmotionHosting or WPEngine
- Ensure site security and login pages
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity
- Debug pages and fix broken links, images or plugins compatibility
- Update website content and review SEO
- Monitor and analyze site performance, (e.g traffic, conversions)
- See projects through from inception to post production.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Web Developer
- Experience using Shopify as an eCommerce platform is required
- Knowledge of any front-end framework.
- Proven experience using WordPress and MySQL languages (required).
- 3+ years of proven experience using PHP (required).
- Experience with Ruby is a plus.
- Understanding of API and protocols for integrating application software and services.
- Knowledge of web analytics and SEO
- Familiarity with web standards
- Working knowledge of website management tools
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and
- Skills using ClickFunnel as a page builder are desired but not required
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred but not required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com