Date Posted: 11/22/2022Apply Now
Title: IT Desktop Support Specialist
Location: Palo Alto, CA
We are looking for an IT Desktop Support that has strong experience in hardware refresh/Software and a variety of internet applications, networks, and operating systems; someone with good communication skills as they will be dealing with different levels of customers (Engineers to Executive level).
* Working under the supervision of the Sr. Manager, Americas' End-user Computing, the IT Desktop Support Specialist will be responsible for imaging, testing, refreshing, and retiring workstations following provided instructions.
* Responsible for responding to end-user support incidents to troubleshoot and resolve issues and fulfill requests following instructions.
* Responsible for maintaining the IT lab infrastructure, racking, and connecting equipment in order to support various tests.
* Support other VIT teams like data center, networking, telephony, and mobility with various test or troubleshooting issues.
* 5+ years Desktop support experience - MUST
* Experience with SCCM and Microsoft Intune and supporting iPhones, conference rooms, and performing hardware refreshes and imaging - MUST
* Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with all different levels of customers (Engineers to Executive level).
* Familiarity with Windows operating systems, building Windows systems, installing drivers, troubleshooting issues.
* Familiarity with different types of PC and peripheral devices.
* Familiarity with Active Directory, Windows file sharing, and remote computer controls.
* Familiarity with computer imaging products, preferable Microsoft SCCM and Autopilot.
* Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
* Great customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
* Certification preferred: CompTIA A+, MCP, CCNA, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the IT Desktop Support - Palo Alto position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.