Ledgent Technology is seeking a Salesforce Product Manager to provide Salesforce strategic leadership and development while driving efficiencies, providing tools that drive performance and improving overall user experience.
This is a full-time, on-site opportunity located in Plantation, Florida.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future. Visa sponsorship is not available.
What you will be doing:
What you should bring to the table:
- Create and drive overall Salesforce strategy
- Collaborate with leadership team and users to evolve the product to drive efficiency and maximize performance.
- Maintain relevance by keeping abreast of upcoming technology releases and leveraging solutions that make sense for the business.
- Define solutions/tools to drive efficiencies in reporting and analysis (sales, services, and marketing)
- Ensure optimal platform performance
- Current Salesforce Admin Certification + Current Platform App Builder Certification OR an Advanced Admin Certification (required)
- 4-5 years of experience working with the Salesforce platform
- 3 years full-time working experience as a Certified Administrator where the Production environment has at least 200 active end users.
- Leadership experience highly preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot and articulate a logical path towards resolution.
- Experience building and/or reconfiguring custom applications within Salesforce.
- Understanding of Salesforce.com best practices as related to configuration.
Interested in learning more? Email Amber Sapp at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com