We are partnered with a non-profit client who provides the world-class network essential impacting millions of users.
They are looking for a Project Manager (PMP certified highly desirable) - who has a track record and truly understands Waterall and Agile methodology, and be able to work with multiple stakeholders. This is a tactical PM role looking for those who have managed the full PM life cycle (and not just execution/delivery).
You are proactive in identifying opportunities to improve processes and will work with the PMO Manager to build continuous improvement into our routine.
Ideally, you have knowledge of the telecommunications industry and/or managing networking infrastructure initiatives to facilitate the delivery of network services.
- Lead projects of varying size, predominantly in three areas: network services to member institutions, internal network upgrades, and internal software development initiatives
- Very tactical in project management full life cycle (not only execution of projects). Provide project management expertise in all phases of the project lifecycle
- Lead project teams in developing goals, defining and assigning tasks and due dates, and ensuring the project team meets all deliverables in a timely manner
- Collaborate with PMO teammates to define and/or refine PMO standards and processes within a broader continuous improvement strategy
- Assist the PMO Manager with the development and management of relationships with (telecom) providers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant work experience required
- Project management certification (PMP) desirable
- 3+ years for Mid-level opening; 5+ years for senior level opening of formal project management experience required
- Experience managing projects using agile / scrum
- Prior experience working with data communication / telecommunications providers OR good understanding of common networking and data communications terminology and concepts
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com