Ledgent Technology is searching for a DevOps engineer to join a fast growing customers team! This role will work closely with software DEV and IT Teams to improve the delivery and quality of our customers products. You will focus on helping product teams deliver solutions by leading efforts in CICD, provisioning cloud architecture, and system configuration. You will partner with your fellow platform engineers to help evolve our best practices, aligning them with product and business direction. You are a problem solver who will look to reduce inefficiencies. You are passionate about improving engineering velocity through software and automation. This is a hybrid/remote position.
- Participate in system design and delivery, following agile processes.
- Create Infrastructure as Code to provision services in support of new product development.
- Manage CI & CD tools and pipelines as a partner to development teams.
- Contribute to improving the developer experience through DevOps culture, process, and technology improvements.
- Champion and enable quality practices throughout the SDLC.
- Serve as a thought leader and partner to security, compliance, and architecture teams.
- Professionally exercise discretion and independent judgment in day-to-day work.
- Deployment of cloud services within Microsoft Azure (preferred)/Amazon Web Services
- IaC provisioning tools (Terraform and Ansible preferred)
- Continuous Integration toolsets (GitHub Actions, TeamCity, Azure DevOps, etc.) and build artifacts
- Source Control Management tools (Git, GitHub, Bitbucket, etc.)
- Participation in the "DevOps" community, continually learning and helping others around you
- Installing, operating and troubleshooting a variety of open source technologies
- Communication with technical and non-technical teams throughout the business.
- Managing platforms (Windows, Linux, or UNIX).
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com