Ledgent Technology is searching for a direct hire Solutions Analyst-Software opening. This is a hybrid onsite position. The position of Solutions Analyst will be responsible for Project Management and Support of Platforms. The role will have frequent and ongoing contact with our partners and will work closely with Vendor development teams.
- Manage technology projects (including but not limited to Enterprise Shared Service Platforms, Software as a Service Platform, and Development teams) working closely with shared service departments, vendors, and senior leadership to execute to Strategic Vision and standardized business solutions.
- Participate in the strategy of technology as it evolves within the organization.
- Maintain and Improve relationships with all partners to ensure smooth process and usage
- Communicate with technology partners regularly on new or upcoming initiatives; partner within the team to support the Development Roadmap for partners and ensure that roadmap is being followed and achieved.
- Lead in Creation of Technology Platform Roadmaps with input from all stakeholders.
- Prioritization of Roadmap items and ensure roadmap integrates with Initiatives and Business Capabilities
- Present options for future markets of technology and software solutions and vendors as well as notify other departments of future tech needs such as security, development, enhancements etc.
- Monitor, Maintain, and Improve relationship between vendor partner and business owner to assist in any concerns.
- Oversee technology requests and continue to promote greater efficiency.
- Be able to understand complex technology issues and provide solutions using relationships, knowledge of partner technology, problem solving skills, and business capabilities.
- Hold vendors accountable to SLAs
- Provide expert support, analysis and research into exceptionally complex operations and processes
- Identifying current system pain points and creating a unified Enterprise process for more efficient structured growth and development.
- Promote system-wide uniformity, adoption and adaptation of programs, operational standards, procedures and develop programs to monitor club performance against benchmarks.
- Partner with stakeholders to garner feedback to improve technical and business operations including program enhancements to training, tools and SOP.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com