We are partnering with a leading Marketing Advertising Agency hiring a Senior Digital Strategist to join the team immediately. This is a Direct Hire position, the ideal candidate will be someone who could be hybrid on site in Irvine, CA but we are open to 100% remote candidate.
- Partners with client account team to develop and present digital media strategies, frameworks, and plans for client approval
- Strong background in Paid Search, SEO, Social Media, and Email
- Serve as a connection point between strategy, media, creative and analytics to promote collaboration, innovation, and strategic thinking.
- Prepares research and insights that substantiate recommended strategies and tactics
- Analyzes tracking reports to derive insights for client reporting and campaign optimizations
- Collaborates with internal account teams in post-campaign analysis to extract the key stories and develop strategic recommendations for ongoing initiatives
- Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the company as requested by the manager.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience
- Experience with digital cross-channel campaigns and client facing communication
- Management experience preferred
- Must be proficient in Keynote and Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be experienced in analyzing dashboard data, using Google Analytics, and developing actionable insights
- Strong research, resourcefulness, and analytical skills are required, including the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions and summarize actionable recommendations and their forecasted outcomes/implications
- Keep up to date on industry changes, technologies, channel benchmarks for assigned clients
- Demonstrates proactive attitude - constantly looking for new tools, tactics and discussing with the team with an eye toward the future
- AdWords certified, Google Analytics Certified, Facebook Certified is highly preferred
- Bachelor Degree is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com