Ledgent Technology is seeking a .Net Developer to enhance existing applications and develop new web solutions. This is a 100% on-site position located in Boca Raton, Florida.
Non-local candidates are encouraged to apply; however, relocation assistance is not provided.
This is a full-time, direct hire position with ample opportunity for career growth and development.
3rd party subcontracting is not an option. All applicants must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
What you will be doing:
What you should bring to the table:
- Gather technical requirements from the business and design functional specifications.
- Follow and execute development schedules.
- Develop, Test, Document and Deliver scalable web applications.
- Modify and enhance existing and new applications.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or other relevant field (preferred)
- 3+ years of professional experience developing web and enterprise applications. (required)
- 3+ years implementing rich UI in ASP.net using JQuery and HTML (HTML 5 preferred).
- 3+ years of OO analysis and development experience (required)
- Proficiency in secure coding best practices (required)
- Technical skills with some of the following:
- .Net Framework 4.x and newer
- Visual Studios
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Backend .Net Core
- RESTful Web Services
- SQL Server / T-SQL
- HTML (HTML 5 preferred)
- CSS (CSS 3 preferred)
- XML / XSLT
- Experience working in an Agile environment following the Agile development methodology (preferred).
- Mobile development experience (preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org