Considering candidates already local to Southern California
No C2C, No 3rd parties
Partnered with a wireless/telecom company dedicated to creating innovative, authentic, mobile communication experiences for people around the globe.
Seeking Full Stack Software Engineers (backend emphasis) :
Your usual day of awesomeness includes:
WHAT YOU BRING
- Develop and make changes to company's existing sites and applications.
- Develop enhancements to SPA-style subscriber activation portal.
- Implement design changes as brand's vision and product offerings evolve.
- Build and maintain mobile-optimized sites to ensure a robust user experience on all device sizes.
- Work with our API team to come up with fast, scalable solutions for company and consumer needs.
- Collaborate with the Technology team via an Agile development workflow.
- Manage Production platforms (Web, API's, App Dev, Batch Jobs).
- Track issues with tools such as JIRA and Quality Center.
- Ability to build a Message Queue. Troubleshoot WSDL, XML and API errors. Parse, search and slice our logs.
- Write solid, detailed SQL queries.
- Debug SOAP and REST Web service logs.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 3+ years' experience in Software Engineering or similar role.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Full stack engineer (with working knowledge of front end), back end and database development, with specialization in one or more.
- Proficient with common data structures and algorithms.
- Ability to architect a solution with little oversight.
- Ability to learn new technical programs and capabilities.
- Previous experience managing production platforms (Web, API's, App Dev, Batch Jobs).
- Tech stack: Node (required experience and willingness to work with Node), React, AWS
- PHP, Go, or Python are nice to have!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com