Ledgent Technology is seeking an IT Director responsible for implementing and maintaining the company's computing needs and IT platform.
*Candidates must have SAP and iVend experience to be considered*
This is an onsite position located in Doral, FL. Only local candidates will be considered.
*3rd party subcontracting is not allowed. All applicants must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.*
What you will be doing:
What you should bring to the table:
- Maintain information technology and computer systems
- Directing the sourcing and implementation of new software/ hardware
- Implement business continuity plans and disaster recovery plans
- Plan, organize, manage IT data operations
- Install, configure and support network components, such as routers, switches, racks, servers, firewalls, gateways, software solutions, tools, storage and backup units, virtual solutions, cloud services, wiring, etc.
- Examine system performance, modify parameters to improve, and efficiently utilize system resources
- Deliver system administration duties, including application troubleshooting, server installs, debugging, maintenance, upgrades, and general support
- Manage DNS, SMTP, DHCP, domain controllers, active directory, printing, mail, fax, web servers, and FTP services for the enterprise
- Oversee the work of lower-level network technicians and interact with vendors to get knowledge about products and solutions
- Secure security of data, network access, and backup systems
- Recognize problematic areas and implement strategic solutions promptly
- Audit systems and evaluate their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security, and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost-effectiveness
Please be aware that our client requires all employees who are required to work onsite, whether regularly or sporadically to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of vaccination. Ledgent Technology and our client are equal opportunity employers, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
- Degree in related field
- Proven working experience as an IT Director or relevant experience
- SAP & iVend experience
- Superior knowledge of technical management, information analysis, and computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- Hands-on practice with computer networks, network administration, and network installation
- Solid Network analysis, problem-solving, and infrastructure planning skills (Ability to build, fix and maintain a computer)
- Knowledge of networking/distributed computing environment concepts
- Understanding of Cisco routing and switching technologies
- Skilled with routers, switches, network security devices, protocol analyzers, TCP/IP, ACL, VLAN, WLAN, NAT
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com