We are looking for an experienced Product Manager for a company out of Houston, TX
It is a full time remote role with some occasional travel to Houston.
Salary in the $120,000 range plus bonus.
The role is managing 4 product owners.
- Ability to develop effective relationships and partnerships with internal/external business stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Serves the business by understanding their needs and challenges and champions new ideas leveraging insights backed by quantifiable metrics.
- Leverages market research, competitive analysis, stakeholder interviews, and data to build product backlog in partnership with business owners.
- Partners with business owners to groom product backlog and build/maintain product roadmap.
- Identifies budget and resource needs to deliver to product roadmap and works with business owners to build business cases to justify and secure funding and resources.
- Effectively lead and facilitate product teams to deliver to product roadmap, inspiring others to think bigger, and understand group dynamics to obtain desired results.
- Excellent communication skills; effective at presenting, pitching, and influencing outcomes that move the business forward.
- Strong business analysis skills with experience eliciting, visualizing, and documenting business requirements in the form of user stories.
- Strong project management skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize objectives.
- Deep technical understanding with the ability to communicate effectively with engineers and understand technical tradeoffs.
- Ability to remain organized, pay strict attention to detail, and meet critical deadlines within a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Know how to execute; ability to stay focused and motivate others to execute as efficiently as possible.
- Have a background in many fields and can relate cross functionally between design, engineering, and the business.
- Bachelor's degree or 7+ years relevant work experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience in product management.
- Experience in Azure DevOps or similar tools.
- Experience with Agile methodology and principles; SCRUM Master certification is a plus.
- Experience with managing a team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org