Date Posted: 12/2/2021Apply Now
* Designing, building, testing and deploying scalable, reusable and maintainable applications that handle large amounts of data.
* Taking full ownership of your work, developing solutions to complex problems from concept through delivery.
* Participating in setting architectural best practices and standards for our team
* Providing high-quality technical guidance and mentoring to other team members
* Deep understanding of the design and architecture of our systems, including documentation and architectural diagrams
* Collaborating with other engineering leads (on your team and across the broader organization) on larger, shared system architectures
* Collaborating with other product team members - Engineers, QA, Product Owners, Designers, etc.
* Gaining a deep understanding of the business, including the Analytic products.
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science/Engineering.
* 6+ years of professional software development experience.
* Solid understanding and experience with Object Oriented Programming
* Expert level knowledge of modern server-side languages and application frameworks (C#, .NET Framework, Web API, Node)
* Deep expertise with software development best practices, including standards, code reviews, source control, builds, testing and operations.
* Deep expertise with Source Control, such as Git or TFS.
* Expertise with relational database systems such as SQL Server
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
* Expertise with Cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure
* Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
* Experience with NoSQL (Redis, Neo4j, etc.) is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Sr .Net Software Engineer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.