Date Posted: 12/2/2021Apply Now
Our client, a major manufacturer of lumber and supplier of panel products in North America is looking for a world class Applications Programmer who will report directly to the Head of IT of the company. In this critical role, the ideal candidate evaluates, analyzes, and modifies moderately complex application programs. Codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains applications. The candidate also works on most phases of applications programming activities. Analyzes and resolves problems associated with applications and detects, diagnoses, and reports related problems.
So what will the Applications Programmer do on a daily basis?
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
* Analyze the end user needs and be able to effectively translate those into IT solutions to improve business processes and operations.
* Efficiently manage multiple projects and issues that arise to meet goals and deadlines in a timely manner
* Effectively communicate and build interpersonal relationships within the team
* BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
* 4 years of development experience with MS SQL Server Database design & stored procedures
* Experience with OLAP, SSIS * Programming in C#, XML, Java, ASP.Net
* Understanding of Enterprise Level manufacturing and accounting systems
* Working knowledge of systems development methodology
* Experience wrting reports in Crystal Reports
* Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS)
* Adaptable to change and able to work independently and as part of a team.
* Strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills.
* Capable of managing multiple projects concurrently while maintaining a high level of attention to detail on each project.
* Manage and prioritize work effectively with minimal supervision.
* Ability to learn new technologies as needed to provide the best solutions to our customers.
* Strong problem analysis skills to include the use of mathematical concepts to validate results.
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, disseminate, and present significant amounts of information with an attention to detail and accuracy.
* Some travel may be required
Salary: $95,000 to $120,000, negotiable based on experience and skillset
Location: Hybrid, office in Frisco, TX
If you are an IT professional looking to grow your career with a well-established brand in a major industry impacting the global economy, submit your resume now to be considered!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Applications Manager position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.