SharePoint/Power Platform BI Developer
Location: Candidate must sit in the Portland, Oregon Metro area
Our client is looking for a qualified candidate that is an expert in MS Power Platform using agile development methodologies with deep knowledge of the technical and functional aspects of the supporting technologies in the ecosystem; has a strong background in creating innovative solutions while observing development best practices.
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to develop, research, and implement solutions across the Power Platform
- Clearly articulate the vision for solution and solve problems related to system and environmental limitations
- Design end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing
- Utilize connectors, leverage the AI Builder, design Power BI dashboards, build canvas apps, build Power Apps portals, and leverage Power Automate to create business process flows
- Develop data models for Power Platform applications, including connecting tables, databases, and webservices
- Analyzes and develops solutions for end-user business requirements.
- Programs a multitude of components for web apps and provides for proper technical documentation.
- Ensures full integration of back-end databases.
- Perform QA on your developed solutions and solutions created by other developers as part of cross-functional code design/review and cross training
- Clearly and effectively document code/solutions and provide effective/concise input for business/user documentation
- Visualize and document infrastructure and system design specifications using architecture diagrams
- Consistently demonstrates the ability to assess situations, consider alternatives, and choose the appropriate course of action
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- Strong organization and self-management skills, willing to take initiative and follow through
- Languages/Data Formats
- VBA, VBScript
- SharePoint (out-of-the-box and/or actual dev/coding)
- Microsoft Azure DevOps (Boards, Repos, Test Plans, CI/CD Automation) or other similar DevOps solutions
- Microsoft TEAMS
- API Integration tools (MuleSoft, Apigee)
- .NET (Framework, Core, MVC)
- ETL Tools (i.e., Alteryx, SSIS, Informatica)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org