Date Posted: 11/24/2021Apply Now
* Manage the Repair Order (RO) taxonomy/data dictionary to ensure necessary terms are categorized to ensure appropriate enrichment is applied to the RO data.
* Manage the RO data in the knowledge graph to the ensure all RO Preferred Terms (PT) are mapped appropriately to the core subject. This ensures all the taxonomies can communicate and applications can retrieve like information from each data warehouse.
* Perform data analysis activities that will identify newly identified part numbers and/or part names in ROs. Add these to the RO taxonomy.
* Work closely with the other taxonomy and knowledge graph team members to ensure we are maintaining the appropriate standard.
* Ensure all documentation is keep current and vetted on a regular basis to ensure business continuity.
* Ensure the localization is maintained an updated on a monthly basis.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Strong knowledge of automotive parts and systems terminology.
* Strong researching, problem solving, and conceptual thinking abilities.
* The ability to learn new systems, tools, and technologies quickly as needed
* Experience balancing quick, data-driven, decision-making with attention to quality and accuracy
* Experience working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
* Strong inter-personal skills and ability to work as part of a team
* Excellent time management skills and demonstrated success managing multiple priorities
* Proficiency Microsoft tools
* Must be able to read and write in English
* Hands-on automotive experience. Parts counter and/or service and repair experience: 3 years (Preferred)
* Strong Microsoft Excel skills preferred.
* Some database experience including Access and SQL is a plus.
* Able to read and write in English
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Analyst/Data Modeler position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.