Considering candidates already local to the southern California
Partner with a client who is a leader in audio and visual hardware and software solutions. Their ERP team is responsible for developing and supporting, enterprise applications that integrate worldwide manufacturing, sales, distribution and accounting functions. As a member of the team, you will work in a growing, collaborative environment taking advantage of modern technologies such as ERP Integration, Data Lakes, Business Intelligence DevOps and Pipelines.
As our Senior Python Developer, you will lead the design strategy, architecture and implementation of progressive and modern solutions with a focus on scalability and growth. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from different front-end applications.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with efficient and reusable server-side logic
- Design and implement data dashboards and analytic reports using modern web frameworks
- Integration/design of data storage solutions for DataLake and Business intelligence
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and gather end-users' requirements
- Performance tuning, usability, improvement, automation and deployment
- 5+ years development with Python and Frameworks such as Django, Flask and event-driven development within and enterprise environment
- Proven experience leading the design and architecture of applications and solutions with multiple data sources
- Working knowledge of Messaging technologies e.g. RabbitMQ
- Strategically minded with exceptional communication skills
- Knowledge of fundamental design principals behind scalable application development
- Experience working within an IT organization with quality processes, guidelines and SOP's
- Highly organized with strong attention to details
- BSCS or similar preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org