Local candidates ot southern California will only be considered
Experience managing projects related to Merger & Acquisition is required
- Supports IT related M&A lifecycle activities, including managing of integrations, migrations, risk assessments, contract review, business continuity, and security.
- Works with the IT operations team to ensure IT solutions meet the requirements, schedule, and objectives of the M&A stakeholders.
- Develop, refine, and execute the IT M&A playbook for due diligence, planning, execution, and post integration support.
- Resolve resource constraints and conflicts that affect the execution of the playbook.
- Forecasts and manages program budgets.
- Ability to document and drive technical conversations with multiple business units related to infrastructure, data management, security, mobility, platforms and systems integrations.
- Knowledgeable in Agile, Waterfall, and Hybrid Methodologies.
- Knowledgeable in Agile frameworks including SCRUM and KANBAN.
- Excellent knowledge in IT infrastructure and the ability to navigate projects that include networking, applications, platforms, systems, security, migrations, onboarding, training and post integration support.
- Fundamental understanding of organizational change management and integration.
- Strong foundation in the delivery of IT solutions/capabilities to solve large, complex business problems.
- Track and drive projects forward by understanding challenges, risks, and issues and providing meaningful and realistic solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business, or comparable experience.
- Minimum 5 years technical experience supporting Merger & Acquistion (M&A) activities.
- Experience with Merger & Acquistion through the entire lifecycle (Due Diligence - Sign to Close - Integration - Support/Sustain).
- Experience as Merger & Acquistion Project Manager leading to integration of multiple systems and operations, including change management and consolidations in service-related industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills especially communication and presentation skills to management teams.
- Experience in cloud platforms and data center operations including operating systems, networking, servers, and storage platforms.
- Experience with O365 Suite and Google Workspace.
- Problem solving and conflict resolution abilities.
- Process improvement and project management certifications (Scrum, Six Sigma, Kaizen, XP, PMP, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com