Ledgent Technology in Atlanta is actively looking for an IT Application Analyst for a Direct-Hire/Permanent role with our client based in the South Atlanta area!
**This is an ONSITE position 5 days/week**
The IT Application Analyst's main responsibility is to ensure the operational effectiveness and excellence of business applications within the client's enterprise. The Application Analyst designs and documents workflow, and is responsible for developing, implementing, managing, and coordinating system project efforts related to business application systems.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Responsible for the testing, configuration, administration, monitoring, maintenance, and oversee training of software applications.
- Oversee practices and processes to ensure integrity, safety, and availability of all applications as part of an organization's information systems.
- Participates in Business Requirement Gathering sessions, acting as a documentarian, co-facilitator, facilitator, or subject matter expert.
- Participates in root cause analysis to recommend product enhancements or other appropriate actions to improve productivity for both the business units and IT.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/related field or 6 plus years of relevant experience in lieu of education.
- Minimum of 4 years IT experience.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with systems development and/or database administration or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to pass requirements for Background Check that includes a 10-year background search by fingerprint analysis.
- Flexible with work hours and requirements outside of normal working hours/days to provide atypical on-premises support in an emergency or critical event.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org