Partnered with a client who is a fully integrated online media and software services organization. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors!
Position: Lead PHP Developer
Term: Direct Hire
Location: Fully Remote
As a lead engineer, you will help develop a new product and improve existing services. You will be working on taking a bestselling app to the cloud. They're forming a small team to build a modern application framework for the app from the ground up.
- You have 7+ years of experience with backend PHP.
- You are familiar with MVC frameworks such as Laravel.
- You have a deep understanding of how web browsers work, understand web servers well, and troubleshoot performance issues.
- You understand web security, auth frameworks, and protocols such as OAuth and know how to scale APIs.
- You are good at applying data structures to real-world problems.
- You are very comfortable working with databases.
- You can set up CI/CD for your projects and help others do it.
- You're happy to do design and code reviews with your team, colleagues, and managers.
- You have experience leading development teams and are happy to mentor juniors
Plus to have:
- GraphQL experience
- Understanding SEO/SEM
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com