Date Posted: 1/12/2022Apply Now
Our client in the Atlanta area is actively looking for a Site Reliability Engineer for a permanent, Direct-Hire opportunity. Our client offers a generous base salary plus bonus, excellent healthcare benefits, PTO plans, unlimited free Microsoft certifications, etc!!
***Candidates MUST live in the Atlanta area and be able to come into the office when needed on short notice!!***
Who we're looking for:
* Configuring and administering Azure cloud infrastructure and security protocols
* Platform support for production and development cloud environments
* Deployment using containers and orchestration services like Kubernetes / Docker, and scale, load balance and manage docker containers
* Create and maintain CI/CD pipelines
* Setting up new dashboard monitoring alerts
* Support code migration
* Triage incident calls for production issues due to infrastructure / platform issues
* Periodic code check-in for deployment configurations, Infrastructure as a code, CI/CD pipeline configurations in GitLab
* Implement DevOps Automation
* Provide thought leadership and assist in developing and implementing a robust cloud strategy
Hands-on experience in:
* Creating and managing Azure Resources, RBAC roles.
* Implementing Azure secure cloud infrastructure
* Application migration to Cloud ( Lift and Shift, PAAS migration)
* Consolidating Azure tenants into single instance
* Creating multi environment pipelines using Azure DevOps for .Net,.Net Core, Node JS, etc.
* Automating infrastructure deployment using Terraform or other tools
* Defining and driving DevOps software automation process for critical customer-facing app and internal applications
* Implementing and using monitoring tools for Observability
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Site Reliability Engineer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.