A Senior Software Developer is responsible for designing, writing, testing and troubleshooting software for internal and external client applications. A senior developer is distinguished from other developers in terms of years of experience, self-sufficiency, and leadership.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Writes, debugs, documents, and tests software for Web and server applications according to business requirements.
- Works collaboratively with other developers, network and infrastructure administrators, DBAs, project and product management to insure timely delivery of software.
- Utilizes SCM and SDLC best practices.
- Understands core business and recommends changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness of products as well as suggesting new products, processes, or tools to improve the core business.
- Partners with Internal departments to resolve customer issues.
- Maintains, monitors and creates records and reports pertaining to projects.
- Is a point of contact for team member questions, issues, and escalations on projects.
- Regular attendance and timeliness.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Proficiency in C#, .NET Core/5+, Web and Console application development.
- Familiar with SQL Server, Database Modelling and T-SQL.
- Familiar with MongoDB or other NoSQL databases.
- Direct experience with GIT source control systems required.
- Experience with CI/CD, Containers, K8s and Helm.
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile project management methodologies a plus.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Able to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with internal and external contacts.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution required, preferably in a technical field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering.
- A minimum of 10 years in Software Development is required.
- Knowledge of HIPAA and HITEC requirements are a plus
Full-Time employees a competitive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, Paid Time Off and a 401k Plan with a generous employer match.
Compensation: Competitive base salary, DOE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com