Ledgent Technology in Atlanta is actively looking for a permanent (Direct-Hire) Technology Manager for our client based in Conyers, GA.
**This will primarily be an In-Office position!**
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Technology Manager plays a critical role in the configuration, usage, and support of the hardware and software systems used throughout the business ecosystem. This position will work directly with marketing, sales, project management and vendor partners to achieve business objectives leveraging technology. As an integral member of the Corporate team, you will regularly collaborate with other departments and vendor teams to implement strategic technology initiatives that optimize and improve internal and external processes. You believe in working until the job is done right and pride yourself on value created through your effort.
This vital role would be responsible for the quality execution of multiple technology projects including:
- Act as the Project Manager and technical POC for our custom-built ERP system, including general maintenance, operational efficiency upgrades, troubleshooting user issues, documenting, and reproducing for 3rd party software development vendors (when applicable)
- Act as the Technical POC to maintain the current technology stack across all departments
- Manage 3rd party vendors for the purpose of implementing, modifying, and maintaining phone systems, general computer application software and computer hardware used by company employees
- Coordinate database development, segmentation, maintenance, reporting and ongoing data hygiene with a team and individually
- Maintain and act as the Technical POC for corporate-owned and leased website properties, hosting accounts, domain registrations
- Document and maintain departmental processes in areas of individual responsibility
- 4- year undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, related field, or military IT specialization with 5+ years field experience
- Advanced degree and industry specific certifications a plus.
- Knowledge of advanced computer science concepts, programming, and information systems.
- 5+ years of experience in a software design/development, web design/development, Technology Help Desk or other tactical technology support role
- Ability to critically analyze and formulate solid, right sized, technology strategies and implementation timelines that propel a corporation forward
- Proficiency with MicroSoft Office Suite, especially Excel & PowerPoint for reporting
- Demonstrated technical support and administrative maintenance experience in CRM platforms such as SalesForce, HubSpot, MailChimp, etc.
- Demonstrated senior developer experience in Java/J2EE Development, C++/C#, .NET, AngularJS, SQL Server, JSON, AJAX JQUERY, Crystal Reports, VB/ASP Development and Database development
- Demonstrated experience in deploying and managing website content using best UX practices on a variety of CMS platforms (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc.) and using CSS.
- Strong technical project management skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com