We are looking for a remote Salesforce Development Manager.
Salary is in the $160,000 range.
Role is fully remote.
We are looking for a Salesforce Development Manager who will help in leading and managing development of our Salesforce solution. The Salesforce Development Manager will work closely with our Product Management and Core Engineering teams as well as other internal and external stakeholders to ensure the solution stays in line with needs of the business as well as provide recommendations for continuous improvements and system efficiencies. will be responsible for custom coding using Apex, LWC, dataloads/integration, design roadmap, and managing the Salesforce SDLC.
- Hands-on lightning development experience with Salesforce configuration, Apex classes and triggers, SOQL/SOSL, Aura, and Lightning Web Component (LWC)
- Understand and implement integration APIs (REST/SOAP) to communicate with internal/external components
- Recommend, design, implement, test, and deploy solutions utilizing various Salesforce architectural components utilizing Apex code, Web Services, etc.
- Test and QA functional changes with a Salesforce scratch org
- Translate technical concepts and conduct complex interpersonal interactions often involving moderately to highly complex or technical topics
- High availability for error resolution and technical support at tier 2 and tier 3 levels
- Ensure compliance with regulations and internal security policies
- Ensures timely delivery of all stories
- Subject matter expert for the entire system
- Assists with release process and coordination
- Assists with monitoring production applications
- Coaches all team members along career paths
- Handles all personnel matters
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or technical area or related work experience
- 8+ years of Salesforce Developer experience
- Strong knowledge of consuming APIs (SOAP, REST)
- Experience with SFDX, Git source control, CI, CD is a plus
- Experience managing projects, timelines, people within a software or SaaS company
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- 2+ Salesforce Developer Certification is preferred
- 2+ Salesforce Architect Certification is preferred
- Technical writing or professional business writing experience is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org