Considering candidates local to southern California
Partnered with a client who is the leading online apartment rental listing website for more than a million available units nationwide.
They're seeking multiple levels (mid to senior to lead) Sr. Full-Stack Software Developers to be responsible for architecting and building applications and platforms that operate on terabytes of data and scale to support the internal processes and process over a Billion dollars of revenue per year.
- Know: Deeply understand what drives the business for which you are building software. We firmly believe that what separates a good developer from a great one is a deep understanding of the business that they are supporting.
- Architect: Use your experience to drive the design of highly effective fraud detection system.
- Build: Build solutions rules engine that help combat fraud and security issues.
- Test: Work with your QA resources and Trust/Safety group to ensure that the software you deliver is of the highest quality.
- Launch: Act as a key member of the product launch team and work closely to DevOps to resolve operational issues.
- Grow: Take an active role in mentoring other developers.
- Collaborate: Work closely with Trust & Safety department to develop fraud detection and prevention system/software
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science preferred)
- A demonstrable track record of building and launching successful products and/or platforms that support back office systems.
- 5+ years of deep (really deep) .NET development (C#) development experience including cross platform communication technologies such as Web API or WCF
- 5+ years of database design, T-SQL programming and performance tuning experience
- Ability to design and develop using Object Oriented design principles and software design patterns to attain high reusability and maintainability
- Deliver work products that meet specifications, are defect free and performant
- Experienced in application performance testing and unit testing strategies and implementation
- Facilitate discussions among other developers to exchange ideas and introduce new technologies. Ability to build consensus among other technologist.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org