Candidates located in southern California will only be considered
Our client believes in work hard, play hard and are looking for self-motivated A-players who take their work seriously while still maintaining a sense of humor. The ideal person will be outgoing, personable and able to communicate effectively with customers in a fast-paced organization.
- Customer engagement during implementation to ensure a smooth, high-quality setup and on-boarding
- Customer Training - Develop/Distribute Technical Bulletins to cover product enhancements, notification of upgrades, understanding new services, Sales Promotions, Product FAQ's, etc.
- Manage customer cases to completion as escalated from sales, support and other areas of the business
- Use of Salesforce.com to document, report and track activity and events
- Interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Continued Development - Learn Industry News, Issues Related to Transportation and Updates to Products and Services
- Being a team-player
- 3+ years of experience in Strategic Account Management or Customer Success at a B2B, SaaS company
- Bi-lingual - English and Spanish
- Understands basic software installation processes. Ideal candidate will possess strong analytical skills with ability to review and consolidate data into useful reports and/or educational opportunities
- Highly organized, attentive to detail, and can work independently with sense of urgency and little supervision
- Knowledge and good understanding of Mobile, Cloud and Big Data technologies is ideal
- Proactive, hands-on, and takes initiative
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in the use of all standard Microsoft office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org