Application Support Specialist
(2-3 month contract to start, potential for extension or conversion)
Must be local to Downtown Los Angeles - ONSITE
- Experience troubleshooting a wide-range of application and system issues.
- Experience providing support to Financial, Leasing or Property Management Teams.
- Familiar in supporting or working with Financial, Real Estate or Investment applications or systems is a plus
- Functioning as the liaison between internal teams and vendors on changes, fixes, and updates.
- Good written and verbal communications skills related to technical verbiage.
- Ability to take on projects within the IT realm.
- Maintain communication between stakeholders to facilitate problem resolution.
- Strong desire to learn all aspects of a corporate IT environment and willing to wear multiple hats.
- Experience with any of these applications is a plus:
- Yardi Voyager
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org