Date Posted: 10/13/2021Apply Now
Title: Business Systems Analyst and Operations
Location: Morgan Hill, CA
Business Systems Analyst, Operations will work with manufacturing operations and supply chain departments to identify needs, define requirements, design, implement and support business systems solutions related to operations, manufacturing, and supply chain management
* Implement, enhance, and support Enterprise Manufacturing-, Operations- and Supply Chain Management systems and services
* Deliver projects on time and budget at very high quality
* Continuously demonstrate operational excellence
* Design, implement, enhance, and support manufacturing, quality, supply chain management, and operations systems.
* Experience in working with users to gather and analyze business requirements for all manufacturing and planning-related processes, as well as mapping requirements to systems functionality and identifying software "gaps' and resolutions.
* Deliver best practice business processes and solutions
* Prior experience with semiconductor/electronics manufacturing requirements and typical solutions for MES (Camstar / OPScenter, Eyelit, Factoryworks, etc.) and SCM (Adexa, JDA i2, etc.) and ERP (SAP, Oracle, Sage).
* Create system documentation for solution design, conversion design, functional setups, test scripts, and training documentation in all operations business processes.
* Work with the business on analytical and operational reporting requirements, and drive implementation and delivery of reports and dashboards
* Manage and execute tasks and projects as needed, from inception/adoption through training, implementation, completion, and ongoing support
* Adhere to and drive support of compliance requirements company-wide; coordinate same with Quality/Compliance team
* Exemplify a positive culture of service and project/task "ownership"
* 5+ years of experience supporting manufacturing/supply chain systems (MES, EERP, and SCM)
* Must have experience in Electronics Manufacturing or Semiconductor Manufacturing
* Must have experience in business processes to support manufacturing/supply chain
* Must have MS SQL experience (Server design, development & maintain database solutions through stored procedures, tables, views, etc.)
* Must have documentation, and presentation, and excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
* Bachelor's Degree in related area (STEM) - Preferred
* 5+ years of experience implementing and supporting Manufacturing and Operations business systems, including supply chain planning
* 5+ years of Semiconductor manufacturing and systems experience. MES system and implementation experience is a plus. Knowledge of Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering, and Planning processes in the semiconductor or electronics industry.
* Create and design high-performance database schemas with a solid understanding of SQL Server internals.
* Ability to lead/manage and guide the business users on best practices.
* Self-motivated and strong working ethic and commitment to quality
* Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Business Analyst position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.