We are partnered with a client that is seeking a Help Desk Technician to support their local restaraunts within Orange County. No travel is required for this role.
Candidates must be local to Southern California.
- Call center environment - customer service focused
- Quick serve restaurant support
- Aloha Quick Service software/POS systems
- Understanding of credit card processing architecture in the age of PCI compliance
- QSR KDS systems
- Layer one troubleshooting for internet & WiFi equipment
- Experience with various tablets, configuring and troubleshooting
- Experience with barcode scanner troubleshooting
- Familiarity with basic networking in a quick serve environment
- Computer/HDD imaging and configurations
- Command Center
- Configuration Center
- Service Now
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org