As a Manager, Software Engineering on the Data Operations & Engineering team, you will be leading a team of software engineers and data scientists working to improve and scale data processing capabilities.
Your work will broaden the insights provided to hospitals utilizing the company's Category Optimization and Physician-Level Analytics solutions. The successful candidate will be an experienced Python engineer who wants to make a direct impact in our healthcare system. In this role, you'll be focused on building out the data infrastructure that powers our solutions, with heavy exposure to our database architecture, machine learning models, and PostgreSQL optimization work.
- Own and optimize infrastructure to support data science and data operations capabilities
- Develop and orchestrate data pipelines
- Be a leader helping set the vision for technology
- Lead an experienced team while also contributing directly to development and architecture design
- Run an excellent agile development process while interfacing with engineering, product, and operations stakeholders
- Effectively lead software engineering teams and processes
- Ability to mentor developers and contribute constructive code review, communicate with audiences of different technical backgrounds, and collaborate across multiple teams
REQUIRED EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Proficient in Python
- Experience with CI/CD practices
- Experience optimizing databases
- Experience effectively orchestrating jobs and data pipelines
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Postgres
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, adapt quickly and successfully manage ambiguity
Other rewards and benefits include health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few.
Salary: $130k-$160k - The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as the candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiency for the role. Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org