Only considering candidates local to Southern California
Partnered with a technology-focused Transportation and Logistics company looking for a Full-Stack Software Engineer to join an existing web development team tasked with creating and maintaining web-based extensions to the primary Line of Business applications.
- Develop and extend product features for several consumer-facing and internal web-based applications.
- Contribute to the overall design and architecture of web-based systems.
- Develop and extend REST APIs to provide data to internal systems.
- Integrate with 3rd party APIs as needed.
- Assist with maintenance and product support for existing applications.
- Experience working in a professional software development environment.
- Experience developing PHP applications in an enterprise environment using modern frameworks (Laravel/Lumen, CodeIgniter, etc).
- Understanding of modern software development concepts, such as Object-Oriented Programming, Design Patterns, and Web Services/APIs.
- Familiarity with relational database systems (MySQL, Sybase [preferred]) including writing complex SQL queries, table design, and evaluating query plans for performance optimization.
- Ability to function within an Agile team, including evaluating requirements, estimating project scope and size and defining iterative deliverable milestones to create and extend product features.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com