It is on-site.
Salary is in the $90,000 range.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Writing clean and well documented code.
- Producing detailed Software as requested.
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases.
- Develop and Implement applications utilizing the MVC design pattern.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools.
- Integrate server-side code with third-party modules.
The ideal candidate would have the following combinations of skills, education, abilities and attributes:
- 5 + Year of PHP and MySQL experience.
- 2+ LAMP experience.
- 2+ Years of Linux Bash/Shell Commands experience.
- Laravel/Symfony Framework experience is a plus.
- Messaging Queues (Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis, etc.) experience is a plus
- Bilingual is a plus
Not open to sponsor now or in the future.
Not open to corp to corp.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org