Ledgent Technology is seeking a mid-level Power BI Developer for a remote opportunity located in Southeast Florida.
This position is 100% remote; however, applicants must reside within commuting distance of West Palm Beach in the event of an urgent matter.
All applicants should be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future. 3rd party subcontracting is not allowed.
What you'll be doing:
What you should bring to the table:
- Design, develop, update and optimize Power BI dashboards, reports and scorecards to meet business requirements.
- Design, publish and maintain Power BI data models with many interrelated tables connected.
- Document business requirements and solutions while providing support for creation of end user documentation.
- Work with internal customers to formulate the requirements for their analytical problems and provide them with implementation support.
- Fluidly integrate existing sources with Power BI.
- Efficiently handle large sets of data and be able to confidently process them into required formats.
- Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Set up automated data refresh of dashboards to show the updated values from source data.
- Able to implement row level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
- Actively participate in our culture of continuous development and innovation by contributing ideas for new features and functionality.
- 3+ years designing and developing reports and dashboards in Power BI
- Strong SQL skills (complex queries on relational databases, stored procedures, automation)
- Strong Excel skills (experience migrating data from Excel to Power BI strongly preferred)
- Power Query skills
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Experience using multiple BI tools preferred
- Should have knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.
- Ability to work independently on your assigned work in a fast-paced environment where deadlines are often tight.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com