The IT Project Manager will drive project success with strict deadlines, budget and scope while utilizing IT PMO governance standards and methodology. The IT Project Manager must be able to build strong partnerships with business and IT stakeholders, working collaboratively across departments, to lead and inspire people within or associated with the project teams.
- Perform a broad range of project management duties including customer requirements definition, system analysis, development of detailed of project charter, project plan and approach, project communication, budget and forecast, change and risk management, vendor management and other project management duties as required.
- Monitor and control project delivery within budget and timelines. Mitigate project risks, manage dependencies and work closely with the project team to resolve issues. Experience with SDLC methodology and planning in a hybrid of waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Build, lead and motivate cross functional project teams. Collaborate with the project owners to identify the key business drivers and objectives of the project. Be forward-looking into the project plan to navigate the next steps to successful completion. Closely work with the project stakeholders to define and drive solutions.
- Assist with the development and review of RFPs, project proposals to determine time frame, funding, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements and availability of resources to various phases of the project.
- Assist in vendor negotiation and agreement approval processes. Manage the integration of 3rd party vendors tasks while tracking and monitoring vendor deliverables.
- Champion for the use and continual improvement of the IT PMO processes and methodology. Develops and maintain IT Project Management process documentation and standard operating procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree or PMP Certification preferred.
- 5-7 years of project management experience in IT
- 3-5 years of experience managing large scale IT application projects
- Experience managing complex, cross-functional teams projects
- Experience working in waterfall and agile methodologies
- Experience with managing technology contracts and agreements.
- Ability to build and communicate executive level presentations. Experience leading project stakeholder meetings with key business and IT leaders.
- Experience with Atlassian Confluence and JIRA preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com