The IT Project Manager will drive project success with strict deadlines, budget and scope while utilizing IT PMO governance standards and methodology. Able to build strong partnerships with business and IT stakeholders, working collaboratively across departments, to lead and inspire people within or associated with the project teams.
- Solid knowledge ofr Project Management Life Cycle. Perform a broad range of project management duties including customer requirements definition, system analysis, development of detailed of project charter, project plan and approach, project communication, budget and forecast, change and risk management, vendor management and other project management duties as required.
- Experience with SDLC methodology and planning in a hybrid of waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Build, lead and motivate cross functional project teams. Collaborate with the project owners to identify the key business drivers and objectives of the project. Be forward-looking into the project plan to navigate the next steps to successful completion. Closely work with the project stakeholders to define and drive solutions.
- Assist in vendor negotiation and agreement approval processes. Manage the integration of 3rd party vendors tasks while tracking and monitoring vendor deliverables.
- Champion for the use and continual improvement of the IT PMO processes and methodology. Develops and maintain IT Project Management process documentation and standard operating procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree or PMP Certification preferred.
- Project management experience in IT managing initiaitves in software/applications, network infrastructure and security
- Experience managing large scale IT application projects
- Experience managing complex, cross-functional teams projects
- Experience working in waterfall and agile methodologies
- Experience with managing technology contracts and agreements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org