Job Title: Customer Support Specialist
Direct Hire / Remote
As a Customer Support Specialist, you are quick-thinking and a fast study. In this role, you are responsible for post-implementation front-line customer support for the PLM solution. You will work directly with customers to quickly resolve questions and issues promptly and efficiently in a professional manner.
- Build and maintain solid customer relationships by providing superior customer support via email, telephone, Teams, and other electronic mediums.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of online solutions.
- Troubleshoot defects and log support cases.
- Act as a customer advocate by creating enhancement requests.
- Work collaboratively to build and maintain productive working relationships with customer support team members, engineering, quality assurance, sales, pre-sales, and implementation teams.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly evolving technology and commercial environment.
- Analyzing complex problems to evaluate alternatives and identify sound options.
- Making an impact and establishing credibility with internal and external customers.
- Establishing contacts in the organization and interacting effectively with them.
- Communicating effectively to ensure others are fully briefed and listening to ensure a mutual understanding.
- Resolving problems to clarify situations and create a way forward.
- Customer Satisfaction Focus.
- Achieve proficiency with software installation and functionality.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent; Computers and/or Fashion Design.
- 4+ years of Customer Service or related experience.
- Strong and confident Customer Facing / Support skills.
- Experience in software installation, IT troubleshooting, and optimization - Database (SQL Server, Oracle), Application Server (JBoss), experience with load balancing, and clustering environments. Skills in performance tuning and optimization and troubleshooting relative to the software stack web environment.
- Experience in MS Office tools including MS Project and Visio, and related scripting languages.
- Strong database knowledge - SQL
- Ability to set up a database and great network experience.
- Experience with Windows, and Mac operating systems
- Experience deploying and configuring Web Applications.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented, multi-task, and excellent time management skills
- Salesforce experience a plus
- WebEx experience a plus
- Web - and email-savvy
- Familiarity with PLM or PDM solutions is a plus
- Understanding PDM/PLM integration with enterprise solutions such as ERP is a plus
- Language: Italian, German, French, Spanish languages a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org